These are challenging economic times, so when you invest in a major expense such as Gas Ducted Heating or Evaporative Cooling for your home, you want to be sure you are getting value for money.
Enter your trusted Heating & Cooling specialist Plum Trade Services, a company that has always had its customers’ best interests at heart.
Here at Plum, we understand that installing Gas Ducted Heating or Evaporative Cooling in your home can be a large expense. So when we came across an absolutely outstanding line of Gas Ducted Heaters and Evaporative Coolers (thankyou Brivis!), we decided it was time to up our game with a promise to you.
Peace of mind for nine whole years
The result? It’s called the 9-Year Warranty Plum Protection Plan – and it covers a selected range of outstanding Gas Ducted Heaters and Evaporative Coolers that we supply and install.
Why 9 years? Well, our competitors only offer warranties with a maximum of five years, and since we stand behind the product and the service we’re providing, we had to extend that inside knowledge to our valued customers. An epic 9-year warranty demonstrates our commitment to our customers that we are there for them long after the installation is completed.
This means you’ll never have to worry about a thing after purchase. You’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that your friendly, thoughtful Heating & Cooling experts will take care of your system as they would a child.
What you need to know about the 9-Year Warranty Plum Protection Plan
There are a few terms and conditions that come with the 9-Year Warranty Plum Protection Plan.
But don’t worry, because the warranty is optional and you are not locked in if you make a purchase. However, if you do choose to obtain your Plum Service Advantage 9-Year Warranty, here’s what you need to know and do:
1. Each eligible product must have a Comprehensive Service * completed every two years – on the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th year after installation of the unit – performed by Plum Trade Services Pty Ltd;
2. These services will be charged for by Plum Trade Services;
3. In addition to meeting the conditions set out above, it is essential to comply with all of the general terms and conditions of the product warranty – details in the appliance Owner’s Manual;
4. You must provide reasonable and safe access to the system for servicing;
5. You are responsible for the repair of damage to the system that is not a manufacturing defect. This includes damage caused by improper voltage, fire, misuse, negligence, natural disasters, vermin, dirt, and roof leaks;
To obtain your 9-Year Warranty, there’s nothing to do – no documents to be submitted, websites to visit, nor records to be filed away. We handle all of that for you and as long as you abide by the conditions of the warranty, it will stay valid.
Please note that having anyone other than Plum Trade Services work on, or tamper with, your system, you will void your warranty.
* A comprehensive service for a Gas Ducted Heater is a major service. A comprehensive service for an Evaporative Cooler is an Evaporative Cooler service with the replacement of consumable parts.
For full Terms & Conditions, head over to our 9-Year Warranty Plum Protection Plan page here
Call us at Plum today!
We’re extremely proud to declare that you are in the best hands with Plum Trade Services.
Want to know why?
It’s because our staff share the same qualities and family values as the company they represent, meaning they are all top-notch professionals who are respectful, honest and will put your needs first.
You’ll notice this from the time you pick up the phone to ring our award-winning customer service team, through to when our master technicians leave your property in a clean and tidy state following a successful Gas Ducted Heating install.
So come on, what are you waiting for? Please call us on (03) 8360 9622 in Melbourne, (03) 5292 2219 in Geelong, or flick us an email query via email@example.com