Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Service
And Preventative Maintenance
We recommend that you service your Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner at least once a year. This is because your system is continually circulating air and the fan will get dust build up. We will also check the gas burning pressures to ensure your system is operating correctly. Just like your car, your Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning needs to be serviced regularly for enhanced performance and lifetime.
Our experienced technicians deliver maintenance services of the highest standard. They are all accredited in their field of expertise and we strive to ensure all services are carried out to our customer’s satisfaction.
If you have a Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner it’s important to make sure it’s clean and in good working order. That way you stay cool in summer and warm in winter, with no funny smells blown through your home.
A full service annually will ensure your Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning is operating at its optimum performance. Our comprehensive checklists are designed to ensure you have a thorough service every time.
What is included in a Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Service
- We will check the indoor fan unit and duct connections.
- We will check and clean the filtration system.
- We will check the refrigeration pipe connections for signs of damage.
- We will inspect all electrical connections and terminal covers for any signs of damage.
- We will check the operation of isolator switches.*
- We will check the outdoor compressor mountings to ensure the unit is stabilised.*
- We will clean the outdoor compressor and inspected for damage or corrosion.*
- We will check the supply and the return air temperatures are within an acceptable range.
- We will check the outlets for optimum airflow.
- We will complete a full function test.
What Customers are Saying
“I just got my unit serviced by Shiva from plum heating. Got amazed with the quick and very professional service offered. And the amount of equipment used by him showed their experience in this platform. Will recommend to anyone you needs a professional Air Conditioner service.”
"A fantastic company to deal with. They arrived on time, did the job without fuss and cleaned up afterwards. Installation techs are a true asset to the company in how they present and do their work. Very professional and would definitely recommend to anyone."
Why Trust Plum Heating & Cooling?
Leading Experts over 25 years
Premium After Sales Customer Care
No Contractors Used
Experienced Staff with Plumbing Background
Five Times Wyndham Business Award Winners
Leading Customer Relationship Management System
Service Agent for Leading Brands
Ongoing Product Training