Don’t worry folks, we are still doing a Plum job with five-star service, just with a slightly different name.
We’ve rebranded the company to recognise and embrace the fact that as well as the best all-round heating and cooling products and services, we now provide a broader suite of trade services to our valued customers.
We’ve expanded our trades to include electrical and hot water. And we don’t use contractors, all our trades work in-house for us – ensuring we deliver you the best, most reliable service that money can buy.
In coming weeks, you’ll notice some tweaks to our website, too. These will take place progressively to better reflect what we’re all about – and showcase the array of premium services and customer care available to you.
Our core values are still the same:
- Trust – At Plum Trade Services, we pride ourselves on accountability. Always have, always will! We aim to continue building confidence by consistently providing the best services in Melbourne and Geelong;
- Reputation – Consistent, customer-first service leads to happy customers. Happy customers tell their friends and family – and if they’re exceptionally happy, they’ll make an effort to leave a glowing online review. Plum has over 1500 5-star reviews on Google;
- Friendly staff – We’re a happy bunch at Plum. We pride ourselves on creating a positive, happy workplace, to ensure we have positive, happy staff to take care of your every need.
- Best customer service – Happy, trustworthy staff are the cornerstone of our business and they pride themselves on setting the tone as soon as you make contact. Ongoing professional training and development ensures all our staff are experts in their respective fields;
- Honesty and Integrity – We don’t make excuses, distort facts, or try to sell you something you don’t need. Whether on the phone, in our showroom or while working at your home, our staff will put you at ease and aim to please;
- Responsiveness – Our staff will never leave you hanging. They are highly responsive and engaging.
From humble beginnings
Director and founder Kyle Briggs says: “When I founded Plum in 1992, I was a local plumber determined to offer clients a higher level of customer service than the competition.
“Back then, my business model was built on three strong core values: service, customer satisfaction and community. And they remain at the heart of everything we do today.”
“Today, we are rebranding to recognise how far we’ve come from that tiny air conditioning shopfront, which sold a small range of brands.
“While we now work with some of the world’s best ducted heating, cooling and air conditioning brands – and have been recognised with numerous awards – our service department has now been expanded to include in-house electricians and hot water system technicians.”
“We’ve done this because we are constantly listening to the needs of our valued customers.
“We can guarantee that today you still get the gold-star Plum service that you’ve come to rely on, just better.”
So if you’re after an electrician in Melbourne or Geelong, Plum Trade Services has you covered.
Our licenced electricians have many years of professional experience and we are proud to guarantee that the work they do will always be of the standard you’ve come to expect from Plum – with compliance certificates for all work.
Plum Trade Services’ electricians offer repairs, installation of lighting and appliances, or can rewire your entire home or business.
Unlike other companies, we don’t use contractors. All our sparkies are directly employed by us, to give you peace of mind that they are trustworthy and reliable.
Hot water systems
Hot water systems are the kind of appliance you don’t tend to think about until you have a breakdown or need to buy a new one.
Our hot water system technicians are experts in urgent replacements, new installations and servicing.
And if your system breaks down, our friendly team can save the day by connecting a temporary, portable unit to ensure you don’t have to live with cold showers until your existing system is repaired or replaced.
Our expert technicians can work with any type of hot water system from all major brands – and will arrive well-equipped with all the major parts.
For those shopping for a replacement, we’ve hand-picked the most effective and reliable products from reputable brands and will happily visit your home to recommend a system to meet your lifestyle.