Brivis Contour Evaporative Cooling
Brivis Evaporative Cooling Contour Series
The Brivis Contour Evaporative Cooling from the Slimline Series has the lowest profile and is known as one of the most advanced evaporative coolers in its class - designed to deliver volumes of cold air without the bulky profile of traditional coolers.
Each operational stage has been carefully designed to make it reliable and discreet. Upon switching on the Brivis Contour Evaporative Cooler, it begins a Pre-Wet cycle. Clean, fresh water is fed into the evaporative cooler and starts saturating the high efficient cooling pads before the fan starts. This will ensure that only cool fresh air is supplied throughout the home. The Contour is packed with features, giving you comfort and flexibility.
- AquaSave Water Management System
- ServoSeal Motorised Winter Seal
- Low Profile Sloping Base
- Pre-Wet Function
- Large Cooling Capacity
- Up to 130mm Thick Cooling Pads
- Inverta Fan™
Brivis Contour Evaporative Air Cooler Features
- The AquaSave feature cleans the water to reduce wastage, saving up to 45% on water consumption. This is in comparison to a conventional evaporative cooler with a bleed system
- The Conture has one of the smallest water reservoirs which minimises water discharge when the unit is switched off
- The sloping base allows the evaporative cooler to sit low on the roof
- The ‘Super quiet direct drive fan’ operated with less noise while still delivering optimal cool air
- SynchroDrive self-cleaning pump sits in a waterproof chamber to clear blockages if they occur
- The only Brivis Evaporative Cooler to include the ServoSeal motorised winterseal. This eliminates drafts and prevents heat from escaping during the colder seasons
Brivis Contour Ducted Evaporative Cooling Colours
Choose the right controller to suit your lifestyle. The Networker Controller features a dial to increase/decrease airflow. The Advanced Touch Controller has the same functionalities in a touch mode control.
What Customers are Saying
“We had 2 split systems installed just over 2 years ago and have since had 2 service calls. We could not be happier with the service we have received from Plum. The servicemen have gone about their work with little fuss, explaining what they were doing and cleaning up after each unit was serviced. This morning Shiva was here, and he was very courteous as he was working. We have nothing but praise for Plum”
"Helpful and friendly team. We had to change the date and time of the install last minute and were greeted with a ‘no problems and happy to fit in with you’ attitude. The installers arrived on time. They were friendly and respectful. They were in and then out in no time and cleaned up after themselves. They even returned things they had moved back to their original spot. Very happy we went with Plum"
Why Trust Plum Heating & Cooling?
Leading Experts over 25 years
Premium After Sales Customer Care
No Contractors Used
Experienced Staff with Plumbing Background
Five Times Wyndham Business Award Winners
Leading Customer Relationship Management System
Service Agent for Leading Brands
Ongoing Product Training