Brivis Contour Evaporative Cooling
Brivis Evaporative Cooling Contour Series
The Brivis Contour Evaporative Cooling from the Slimline Series has the lowest profile and is known as one of the most advanced evaporative coolers in its class - designed to deliver volumes of cold air without the bulky profile of traditional coolers.
Each operational stage has been carefully designed to make it reliable and discreet. Upon switching on the Brivis Contour Evaporative Cooler, it begins a Pre-Wet cycle. Clean, fresh water is fed into the evaporative cooler and starts saturating the high efficient cooling pads before the fan starts. This will ensure that only cool fresh air is supplied throughout the home. The Contour is packed with features, giving you comfort and flexibility.
• AquaSave Water Management System
• ServoSeal Motorised Winter Seal
• Low Profile Sloping Base
• Pre-Wet Function
• Large Cooling Capacity
• Up to 130mm Thick Cooling Pads
• Inverta Fan™
Brivis Contour Evaporative Air Cooler Features
• The AquaSave feature cleans the water to reduce wastage, saving up to 45% on water consumption. This is in comparison to a conventional evaporative cooler with a bleed system
• The Conture has one of the smallest water reservoirs which minimises water discharge when the unit is switched off
• The sloping base allows the evaporative cooler to sit low on the roof
• The ‘Super quiet direct drive fan’ operated with less noise while still delivering optimal cool air
• SynchroDrive self-cleaning pump sits in a waterproof chamber to clear blockages if they occur
• The only Brivis Evaporative Cooler to include the ServoSeal motorised winterseal. This eliminates drafts and prevents heat from escaping during the colder seasons
Brivis Contour Ducted Evaporative Cooling Colours
Choose the right controller to suit your lifestyle. The Networker Controller features a dial to increase/decrease airflow. The Advanced Touch Controller has the same functionalities in a touch mode control.
We Will Help You Choose
the Best Evaporative Cooler for Your Home...
If you would like to effectively control your home climate with a Brivis evaporative cooler during Melbourne’s hot months, contact us now via the enquiry/quote form. You can also give our friendly team a call on 8360 9622 to discuss your need and get an obligation free quote.
Plum Heating & Cooling can Brivisize™ your home during a Site Inspection to ensure it is measured up accurately