Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Service & Preventative Maintenance
We recommend that you service your Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner at least once a year. This is because your system is continually circulating air and the fan will get dust build up. We will also check the gas burning pressures to ensure your system is operating correctly. Just like your car, your Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning needs to be serviced regularly for enhanced performance and lifetime.
Our experienced technicians deliver maintenance services of the highest standard. They are all accredited in their field of expertise and we strive to ensure all services are carried out to our customer’s satisfaction.
If you have a Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner it’s important to make sure it’s clean and in good working order. That way you stay cool in summer and warm in winter, with no funny smells blown through your home.
A full service annually will ensure your Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning is operating at its optimum performance. Our comprehensive checklists are designed to ensure you have a thorough service every time.
What’s included in a Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Service:
- We will check the indoor fan unit and duct connections.
- We will check and clean the filtration system.
- We will check the refrigeration pipe connections for signs of damage.
- We will inspect all electrical connections and terminal covers for any signs of damage.
- We will check the operation of isolator switches.*
- We will check the outdoor compressor mountings to ensure the unit is stabilised.*
- We will clean the outdoor compressor and inspected for damage or corrosion.*
- We will check the supply and the return air temperatures are within an acceptable range.
- We will check the outlets for optimum airflow.
- We will complete a full function test.