Reception / Administration Staff
Advertised: 12 July 2018
We are on the mission to find a new Receptionist / Administration staff member. We are not looking for any Receptionist/ Administration… We are looking for someone who can engage with the customer and turn every phone call into a positive one. You will be the first point of contact for customers, so we are relying on you to set a good friendly mood and initiate friendly communication that will leave a good lasting impression. Your ability to multi-task in a lightning fast manner needs to be astounding along with your attention to detail and grammatical skills.
You will be primarily responsible for managing inbound and outbound phone calls, replying to enquiries, filing and assist the service department with ad-hoc tasks. Your ability to log calls into the company’s CRM system with precise detail is exceptional, and multitasking is second nature to you. Your friendly attitude is what makes you the person you are! And once a customer speaks to you, they will be glad they called Plum Heating & Cooling.
Employment is full time with long-term career prospects within our rapidly growing company. Plum Heating and Cooling won the ‘2017 Trade Business of the Year’ in the Wyndham Business Awards, and are also a finalist in the upcoming 2018 business awards. In working for Plum, you will instill our core values at all times – Service, Customer Satisfaction & Community. Customer care is the core focus of everything we do.
If you feel this is you, then we would love to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Meet & Greet all visitors and clients in a welcoming manner
- Answering inbound phone calls and entering customer details / booking appointments in our CRM system.
- Completing outbound phone calls to customers.
- Respond timely to all online enquires and emails.
- Assist the service department with ad-hoc tasks.
- File documents and generate compliance certificates and warranties for customers.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong typing skills with speed & accuracy
- Excellent phone manner and comfortable using a phone system with multiple lines and attend to a high volume of calls
- Clear & professional communication
- Strong time management skills with excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Work well in a team environment and culture, and be well presented
- You will also be a motivated and technically switched on individual who can demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills.
Before sending us your Resume, you must answer these 4 x multiple choice questions. Write your answers at the top of your cover letter.
Multiple Choice Questions:
1. Are you:
A – A social butterfly who likes spending your spare time with others, have many friends & interests and like to talk a lot & start conversations
B – Less social and prefer to spend time alone or with a selected few, having deep and meaningful friendships, refined interests and mostly listen and wait for others to talk first.
2. Do You:
A - Prefer to use proven methods and tend to focus on what is happening in the present moment
B - Prefer to try out new ideas and tend to envision what is possible in the future
3. Do You:
A - Treat everybody the same and make decisions based on logical solution and facts
B - Treat people according to their situation and consider their emotions when making a decision
4. Do You:
A - Make well-thought-out plans in advance
B - Prefer to "go with the flow" when planning
Please email your current CV to email@example.com outlining your skills & experience, and a cover letter expressing your interest in the role as well as your multiple choice answers.