Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Wifi Control - Set Up
Setting up your Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Wifi Control is straightforward. If Plum Heating & Cooling installed your Mitsubishi Unit, they may have already attached the MAC-558IF-E Adapter if it was ordered as part of your package. To Set Up, follow these Steps. View the attached Installation Guide for any Troubleshooting.
01. Check Wi-Fi and WPS are enabled on your router. The connection procedure varies depending on your router – refer to your router manual for more information.
02. Activate WPS mode on your router. This will be enabled for a set period allowing approximately two minutes to complete Step 3. To do so please refer to your router’s manual.
03. Activate WPS on your adaptor by using a small object to press and hold the WPS button for two seconds.
04. Turn the adaptor over and check LED 1 (top light) is flashing.
05. When LED 1 remains solid for 5 seconds the adaptor is connecting to your router.
06. Next, the bottom light (LED 3) will start flashing as it connects to the internet. This may continue for up to 10 minutes.
07. When LED 1 and LED 3 flash alternately the unit is successfully connected to the internet.
08. If LED 2 (orange) lights up at any stage there may be a problem. Check the troubleshooting section on the Attached Manual
09. If LED 2 (orange) lights up at any stage there may be a problem. Check the troubleshooting section on page 11.*
Store Your Mitsubishi Split System Remote and go Wi-Fi
Introducing the Mitsubishi Split System Wifi Controller! Giving you Freedom to manage all the basic features of a Mitsubishi Electric air conditioner wherever you are in the World!
The Control allows you to:
- Turn your air conditioner on and off
- Adjust the operation modes: auto, heat, cool, dry, or fan
- Set the room temperature that you desire
- Monitor the room temperature in real-time
- Adjust the airflow direction
- Change the fan speed
- Control Multiple Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Wifi Enabled Units
- Replaces the need for a Mitsubishi Split System Remote
Optional additional adapter MAC-559IF-E required per unit.
Mitsubishi Full Split System Range
See our Full Range of Mitsubishi Air Conditioning Split Systems.
Visit the Plum Heating & Cooling Showroom in Point Cook
What Customers are Saying
“I would definitely recommend Plum for all your heating and cooling needs their customer service and after sales service is excellent”
"Technician was on time very friendly and happy to explain everything that had been done and answer any questions I had."
Why Trust Plum Heating & Cooling?
Leading Experts over 25 years
Premium After Sales Customer Care
No Contractors Used
Experienced Staff with Plumbing Background
Five Times Wyndham Business Award Winners
Leading Customer Relationship Management System
Service Agent for Leading Brands
Ongoing Product Training