Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Wifi Control – Set Up
Setting up your Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Wifi Control is straightforward. If Plum Heating & Cooling installed your Mitsubishi Unit, they may have already attached the MAC-558IF-E Adapter if it was ordered as part of your package. To Set Up, follow these Steps. View the attached Installation Guide for any Troubleshooting.
01. Check Wi-Fi and WPS are enabled on your router. The connection procedure varies depending on your router – refer to your router manual for more information.
02. Activate WPS mode on your router. This will be enabled for a set period allowing approximately two minutes to complete Step 3. To do so please refer to your router’s manual.
03. Activate WPS on your adaptor by using a small object to press and hold the WPS button for two seconds.
04. Turn the adaptor over and check LED 1 (top light) is flashing.
05. When LED 1 remains solid for 5 seconds the adaptor is connecting to your router.
06. Next, the bottom light (LED 3) will start flashing as it connects to the internet. This may continue for up to 10 minutes.
07. When LED 1 and LED 3 flash alternately the unit is successfully connected to the internet.
08. If LED 2 (orange) lights up at any stage there may be a problem. Check the troubleshooting section on the Attached Manual
09. If LED 2 (orange) lights up at any stage there may be a problem. Check the troubleshooting section on page 11.*
See our Full Range of Mitsubishi Air Conditioning Split Systems
Visit the Plum Heating & Cooling Showroom in Point Cook to see a Range of Mitsubishi Split Systems.
Plum Heating & Cooling is your Specialist Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer in Melbourne as well as an Authorised Service Agent for Mitsubishi in Melbourne’s West. Call Plum Heating & Cooling on 8360-9622 or click here to Request A Quote for a Mitsubishi Electric Aircon for your Home or Office now.
NEED A QUOTE? SPEAK TO THE EXPERTS AT PLUM HEATING & COOLING OR CLICK REQUEST A QUOTE AND A REPRESENTATIVE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.