Organize A Split System Quote Today
When it comes down to a Split System solution, we strongly recommend the Hitachi range of wall splits. A Wall-Hung Split System air-conditioner is one of the most popular types of air-conditioning systems on the Australian market. They are a great way to get reverse cycle air-conditioning in single rooms of your home and can be installed in almost any room and at an affordable price. They offer great flexibility to add additional units over time and each unit has its own easy to use remote control, which allows you to set different temperatures for individual rooms.
All Domestic installations of a Split System air-conditioner come with a 5 year parts and labour warranty, along with a 6 year Electrical & Plumbing Connection Warranty.
To arrange a quote simply fill out the form above, or alternatively click here to upload your details along with your house plans and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you shortly.
Benefits Of Hitachi Split Systems
- Nano Titanium Stainless Steel Filter reduces the amount of bacterial agents passing through the filter and being redistributed by the indoor fan. (Optional on Hitachi RAS25 & RAS35, Standard on Higher Model Hitachi Units)
- Inverter Systems slow the compressor motor when the room reaches the desired temperature instead of turning off the system completely. This will save you money as the unit does not need to restart every time the temperature changes.
- Quiet Operation as HITACHI air-conditioners are one of the quietest brands on the market today
How They Work
A typical Split System consists of two units:
- A compressor unit which is placed on the outside of your home.
- An indoor unit designed to effectively heat or cool a single room or section of your home.
A split system is usually only designed to do single areas or rooms, however it is possible to install multiple indoor units to a single outdoor compressor unit. This is called a Multi Zone Split System and is practical when there is insufficient roof space for a Ducted Split System to be installed.
The outdoor compressor pressurises refrigerant gasses, which is the key to creating either heating or cooling from your Split System air-conditioner. The indoor unit is placed on the inside of the house and is connected to the outdoor unit through the walls or ceilings. The indoor unit distributes the air through the area it is installed in.
Prices on a Split System depend on the size of the room. To receive a quote on the most appropriate system for your home, fill out the form at the top of this page, or alternatively click here to upload your details along with your house plans and one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you shortly.
An approximate guide is as follows:
- Small Room such as a Bedroom – 2.5kw – 3.5kw unit
- Medium Room such as a Living Area, Large Bedroom or Dining Area – 5kw – 6kw unit
- Large Room such as a Large Living Area, Large Open Area – 7kw – 8kw unit